Whether you’re a property owner looking for someone to manage your property or someone who is looking for a rental in Hamakua, utilizing Hamakua Coast Property Management as your agent is the best way to ease the pain and lessen the frustrations of renting.
Contact our Property Manager directly to find out about our current vacancies (if any) or if you’re interested in renting out your home:
Kanoe Lindsey-Soares (RS)
Please, find our rental application here. The following must be provided by each applicant 18 years of age and over.
- Application: Every question must be completed, mark “N/A” if not applicable. If not, we may not be able to process your application
- Application Fee: a non-refundable processing fee of $10 for each applicant, cash or check only
- Identification: Copy of photo identification
- Income Verification:
- Employed: Copies of last two pay stubs
- Self Employed: Copies of last two years of tax returns
- Other: Written verification from appropriate source
Note: Several applications may be taken on a single rental. We are governed by Federal Fair Housing Laws which state “it is illegal to discriminate against any person(s) based on religion, color, sex, ancestry/national origin, age, marital status, disability, race, and familial status or HIV infection”. We must, and do process every applicant the same. Hamakua Coast Realty, Inc. reserves the right to qualify and select the most qualified tenant(s). If you qualify, are notified, and make a deposit to secure a rental, your application fee is non-refundable.